Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Beautiful Moment

When I decided to use The Holiday as the inspiration for my blog I never realized how closely my life would mirror that of Kate Winslet's character. Yesterday I had an experience that could almost be taken straight from the movie. It is the scene where the transformation that has taken place in Kate Winslet's comes to its culmination. In a moment of awakening she comes to an awareness of who she really is and who she has become. She becomes strong and even more beautiful than she was before. It is a great moment.

I am not saying that I am either strong or beautiful. It is just a beautiful thing to be able to see who you really are.

1 comment:

Laralee Anderson said...

Your post is making me a little curious as to the story behind it. It also reminds me of the book "The Paper Bag Princess". It's good reading and you will finish in five minutes. :)

I was excited to get your comment on my blog. My email address is:
laralee.anderson@skywest.com

I would love to hear from you! Talk to you soon!

Laralee
P.S.-I loved your mom!