Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Trivia

I didn't get tagged on Brenda's blog...I didn't even know she had a blog until today...but I thought I'd share a little trivia about myself anyway.

Ten years ago....I was graduating from high school. So yes, you guessed it. My 10 year reunion is this only a few months away. Yikes!

5 things on my 'to do' list today....you want me to only list 5? Number one on my list is find a way to support myself without having to have a "job"!

Things I would do if I were a billionaire....I would live life to the fullest! I would travel, paint, read, sing, dance, live a bi-costal, No, a multi-costal life, start all the companies I have dreamed of starting without having to fear the cost of failure...this list could go on for days!

3 of my bad habits...G-chatting at work, addiction to Diet Coke (but I LOVE it!), self doubt

5 places I've lived...Utah, Las Vegas, California, New York & London

5 jobs I've had.... Life Guard, Summer Day Camp Director :), Bath & Body Works, Corporate Events, Social Services

3 comments:

Amy said...

When you figure out that "how to support myself without a job" thing...let me know.

Anonymous said...

If I feel genuine envy at your 5 places you've lived, is that committing one of 7 deadly sins?

Anonymous said...

Addiction to Diet Coke is not a sin! It's God's gift to women. In fact, it's that time of year - 44 oz drinks on sale at McD's for $.99 (last summer they were only $.69 - inflation!). However. I do prefer Diet Doctor Pepper - Kate