Wednesday, April 18, 2007

California Dreamin'

Last week we had a "reading week" for school so I decided to go to California...and not read! It was a great trip. I saw my beloved voice teacher Mahlon, enjoyed the warm California sun, and just hung out with my mom and dad. I would have been happy as a clam if that was all I did BUT it wasn't! I had the luck opportunity to bask in Beauty!

With the ladies from Generations, we took a trip to Pasadena. We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton, went to dinner at the Parkway Grill and saw Wicked at the Pantages Theater! It was a great week! I cannot say how much I loved being there. Driving around Pasadena and San Marino for hours was the greatest treat. It definitely made it hard to come back to cold rainy New York.










1 comment:

Katie Briggs said...

Were those pictures taken at the Ritz Carlton?