Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Catch up!

So I promised some posts a couple of weeks ago and I am just now living up to my word.

About a month ago I was a bit down, struggling to sort somethings out and not quite my normal happy self. But thankfully there were quite a few blessed events that helped pull me out of it and made my days brighter. The first was Target's Children's Day - a fun filled Saturday that culminated with a fantastic FIREWORK show at the South Street Seaport. That night, the thrill of seeing huge bursts of color in the sky was almost more than I could handle. I stood there, gazing in wonderment at the fantastic spectical giggling with joy, and thinking "can life get any better?"

It was especially great because I got to share the joy and joyness with my wonderful roommate Juleen!



The second great event, an adventurous trip to the Guggenheim, I also shared with Juleen. She and I got stuck walking up Fifth Ave in the middle of a torrential rainstorm. And really the highlight of the trip was sharing it with Juleen.


Third and lastly was spending a week touring around New York with my sister and her friend Heidi then spending a going week in Washington D.C. with my family

1 comment:

Laralee Anderson said...

Looks like you had fun! :) It rained a little bit when I was in New York and it was so fun to watch all the people outside walking around in the rain. The fireworks look awesome, glad you had fun.