Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Low Hi!

I have been terrible at blogging lately. I am fully aware of it. But anytime I go to blog I get this guilty feeling in my stomache, like I am wasting time, and turn to a book on William Merritt Chase instead.
So, in honor of things I am really bad at and thing I shouldn't be doing I am posting a fun little game my roommate Courtnie likes to play. Low High! But I am going to play it my way! Instead of giving one low and one high I am listing all my Lows and Highs for today.

High - waking to the sound of an intense rainstorm
High - eating McDonald's hotcakes in the middle of a rainstorm
High - reading Atlas Shrugged while eating hotcakes
Low - realizing my phone was missing
Low - searching for lost phone
High - phone call from Ashley Pinney with info about lost phone
High - getting my phone back
High - MapQuesting my upcoming trip to the Hill Cumorah!
Low - being unmotivated to work on my thesis
High - taking a hot shower in the middle of a rainy day

1 comment:

Christina Kim Homer said...

oooo! i miss playing this game! i love that you're doing it on your blog. i think i shall do the same.