Friday, September 7, 2007

Drop it like its Yacht!

Here is a little taste of heaven for all of you who didn't get to experience it first hand.


The boat...


Fun Times!


We pause for a quick commercial break


Sunrise


This is a special treat because being on the west coast you rarely get spectacular sunrises!

But some of us needed post sunrise naps!



It was so ghetto-fabulous the paparazzi came...


Good thing we were a bunch of poseurs!


But they did manage to get a couple contraband shots! :)



But really it was just a Ridiculously good time with friends and family!

5 comments:

chiggidy said...

Missing it terribly....I'm so proud of you for posting! I need to get all of your pictures, too. You have some good ones :-) Love and miss ya - come home soon!!!

Mark Weinberg said...

Great post. Great photos. Awesome! I would love to get a copy of them too!

To put it simply, an amazing trip with amazing people.

I just saw a Delta flight for this weekend from SLC to Orange County for $69. Very tempting...

Christina Kim Homer said...

Gorgeous! I'm so jealous and incredibly sad I didn't get to go!

Don said...

Man, with all these pics, I really did miss out. :(

Sara said...

Well you know, there is a slim chance we MIGHT be taking the boat out again someday, and if we do, you might even get an invitation. :)