Friday, March 21, 2008

Confessions of a Stockaholic!

Last week I received a text message from Courtnie that Confessions of a Shopaholic was being filmed in front of the Soho Pottery Barn store. Lucky for me I had the day off (sort of) and got to witness the filming of my next new favorite guilty pleasure movie!


What I saw as I walked up the street.
As I was trying to take a picture of Isla Fisher this guy walked in front of my camera. Who knew it was going to be such a great picture of a member of the crew?!

Setting up the scene


Ready, Set, Action!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Rae said...

Hey girl, found your blog through Heidi's. Hope you don't mind if I add a link of your's to mine. I'm private but I'll send you an invite. I live for blogging. :)

Sara said...

You can definitely link me. I'm excited to read you blog. I love it already

Kate Smith said...

Sara - they should have invited you to be a shopping extra with all that shopping you did! Loved all those pink shirts below. And, I want more info on the picture of the week - I want your critique of it because I'm not good at interpreting. k8

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sara said...

Hey katie!
I'll try to do that. As you can probably tell, I don't update my blog much but I'll try to be better and add more detail.

Actually, I will post about the painting right now - just for you!