Tuesday, March 18, 2008

'Tis Better to Give than to Receive

About a month ago my dear friend Courtnie celebrated her BIG Three-Oh. For her birthday we took her on a shopping spree, gave her a makeover and threw a big surprise bash. It was so much fun! It is TRULY better to give than to receive!
First stop....McDonald's for a little Birthday Breakfast!



How does this look?

Of course you never really know how something will look without the perfect accessories. Thankfully Courtnie carries them around in her purse!


Ahrrgh! Stop taking pictures of me!!!


Did I hear 10% discount??


It's MAKEOVER time!!!




Thanks to Courtnie's mom for ordering these AMAZING cupcakes! Yummy!

2 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

FUN! I love that she carries accessories around in her purse. My former accessory boss at Nordy's would be impressesed.