Saturday, August 16, 2008

The BEST Day Ever!

I can't even begin to do this day justice....so I am not going to try! If you want a more detailed account of our trip go here or if you would like to see more pictures go here.

It all started when I received a message from my little friend Mark asking if I wanted to go to Montauk with him and Courtnie. To their shock I said, "YES!!"
Our day started at McDonalds.....of course!


This way to Montauk!


One of my favorite thing to come out of this photo frenzie was all pictures from "the other side"
Check it out....


If you have never been on a road trip with two photographers I highly recommend it! The entire trip was one giant photo shoot. These slide shows will give you just a small glimpse of what our day was like.




Some Cool shots




....and....the Photoshoot!




All I can say is.....

Wow! (or in my case vov!) what a day!! :)

No comments: