Friday, August 15, 2008

Random Musings

Today I was randomly thinking about personality traits - mine in particular - and I came to the conclusion that I think one of my best characteristics is also one of my worst.

It reminded me of that scene in City Slickers where Billy Crystal, Daniel Stern and Bruno Kirby are talking about the best and the worst day's of their life. Bruno Kirby tells the story of the worst day of his life when stood up to his father for cheating on his mother. Billy Crystal then turns to him and asks "If that was your best day, what was your worst day." Bruno Kirby responds, "It was the same day."

Out of curiosity, what do you think is your best characteristic? Your worst?
You can respond annonymously if you would like but I'd love it if you would respond!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH6unNljq7E

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This totally reminds me of Michael Scott! But wait, you didn't disclose your trait? If you were to ask my husband this question about me, he would say my ability to be happy in any given situation. If I were to answer about myself I might say something dumb, like I like to try new things.

Sara said...

ha ha! I have to agree with your hubby....actually no, I would combine your two answers. I think one of your best traits is that you are so enthusiastic - so happy about discovering new things. (you are so much fun to watch when you are doing or experiencing something you never have before!)

In my opinion (one of) my best & worst trait is that I am interested in everything!
I love it because there is so much to discover and enjoy....but it is bad because I can't focus on anything (jack of all trades master of none) and it gets really overwhelming.