Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites #2

Favorite French Foreign Film
A Little Story about this movie........Amelie was release in 2002 while I was living in London. The week I returned home from London my family went on an overnight trip somewhere without me, so I was left to entertain myself. Completely jet lagged and alone I decided to order Amelie on Pay Per View. I ended up staying up ALL night long watching the movie over and over again. First thing the next day (well, when I finally woke up) I ran out to buy my very own copy.
I love Amelie!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I just love this film! Have you seen her newer film, Priceless? It's so stylish and fun. And I can't wait for Coco avant Chanel! Happy Friday to you!

Sara said...

I haven't seen Priceless. I'll have to check it out. Have you ever seen I love you, I love you not? It is another film with Audrey Tatou but very, very different from Amelie. It is crazy but I totally recommend it.

Emily said...

Thanks for the recommendation! I'll add it to my Netflix queue.