Friday, March 20, 2009

Friday's Favorite #1

Pottery Barn Journal Set I'm using now. (I'm hoping the smaller journals I can carry with me everywhere will help me to write everyday.)

Everytime I see this dayplanner I am tempted to buy it and then I remember - I'm not a Mom..............someday!


Have this one. Still wrapped. Still sitting on my nightstand.

My sister bought me a much prettier version of this journal for Christmas. I am still waiting to use it because I love it so much I don't want to spoil it!

(There is one more image to come but I can't find it online - it is the Agenda at Anthropologie. It is like a hippie version of Bridget Jones's Diary)

I love, love, love journals, diarys & dayplanners!! I have far more than I will ever use and yet I am always buying more.

2 comments:

chiggidy said...

i so wanted to buy the pottery barn journal set.

i passed. are you proud?!

Emily said...

Hi Sara! Your blog is so cute! When did you move out to California? I hope all is well!