Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Favorites #4

It's a fact. I'm obsessed. I know. Franklin Covey finally got smart and came out with a wire bound day planner. Then they got smarter and made one that has the perfect amount of space for everything. Now they just need one that has an aesthetically pleasing design.

Ps. I bought this. For some reason I thought I NEEDED it. Don't worry that I have an iPhone that comes with a calendar, and a To Do list, and a Note Pad that all synch to your computer and notify you when you need to do something. AND I have three calendars on my wall (at work)....and one next to my bed. Don't worry.....I know I am crazy

1 comment:

Katie Briggs said...

Ha ha I had no idea you had this obsession with calendars....Sara I really want you to come visit. I need some good solid quality time with you!