Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Committed Relationship

In the past three weeks I have received many calls, texts and messages wondering if I have died or fallen of the face of the earth because I have stopped blogging. Well, I haven't died, nor have I fallen. I have entered into a committed relationship. In fact it is long-term realtionship I have been carring on for quite some time, but in the past few weeks it has gotten a bit more "serious." But I feel the relationship has run its course and it is about time to call it quits. So this Friday I will be ending my relationship with.... William Merritt Chase.

3 comments:

chiggidy said...

brilliant post, my friend :-)

love ya - best of luck!

Mark Weinberg said...

I am glad to hear you are alive!!

chiggidy said...

Alright lady. Your committed relationship ended THREE weeks ago and you've yet to update your little blog here with all of the wonderfulness that's been going on.

You've got to get it together! ;-)

Love you!