Sunday, January 6, 2008

Let me tell you...No, let me sum up...

Since turning in my thesis, though I promised I would, I have not blogged. I have not had the desire to blog. I know it is a fun way to document my life but sometimes I feel like I am wasting time that could be spent living life writing about it.

But inquiring minds want to know, so here are some of the highlights of the past three months.
(pictures to come later)

1. Seeing Young Frankenstein & meeting Sutton Foster
2. Going backstage for Mary Poppins, meeting the cast and making friends with a Southern girl named Emily
3. Thanksgiving in New York
4. Staying at the Waldorf Astoria
5. The Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
6. Starting my internship at Bloomsbury Auctions
7. An amazing weekend at the Montage
8. Christmas!
9. Mexico
10. Disneyland with my family

1 comment:

chiggidy said...

Hey~! it's about time!

I tagged you -- go to my blog to get all the details.

Love ya!