Monday, January 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Courtnie has tagged me in an effort - I believe - to get me blogging again. Well here it goes....

Six things you never knew about Sara Lynn Olds (or maybe you did)

1. My name was originally spelled Sarah Lynn Olds but when my parents received a card from my aunt Kathy congratulating them on the birth of their daughter "Sara Lynn" they like the spelling so much more they changed it.

2. I am shy. I don't know why people don't believe me when I tell them but I am. One year my New Year's Resolution was to just say "Hi" to people I knew as I passed them in the halls at school. Crazy, I know.

3. I was practically tone deaf until I was in high school. Okay maybe tone deaf is a bit of an exaggeration, but my ability to stay on pitch was severly lacking. Don't believe me, ask my parents. They had to the endure years of me singing at the top of my lungs cluelessly off key.

4. I love to drink Diet Coke (okay so not so much of a surprise) while sitting in my car blasting the heat - summer or winter. It is the best feeling ever!

5. Warning: This item may gross you out, so be warned before you read - and don't hold it against me.
I used to have a "claw-toe." When I was little my pinky toe nail was so small it grew like a little claw.

6. I'm an Anglophile. I generally believe most things are better in England - especially in comparison to New York (i.e. the Tube, Hyde Park vs. Central Part, the architecture, taxies etc) and if I had the chance I would move there in a heart beat!...okay maybe two or three heart beats because, as you all know, I am about as indecisive as they come!

3 comments:

Christina Kim Homer said...

what happened to 4?

Katie Briggs said...

and 5...and 6...?

Sara said...

ha ha! It was late and I got tired. :)