Saturday, February 23, 2008

Changes

About a year ago my mom told me a story about my cousin who had just had a newborn baby and was in medical school. She had a lot on her plate and on her mind. One night, as she was laying in bed stressed, she decided something had to change. She realized that there was nothing she could do about her worries or her problems at that moment so, to release the stress, she got out of bed and cut her hair. (Don't worry it was nothing crazy or psychotic, just a cute little bob.)It was something she could change, something she could control.

I never really understood her actions until now, hence the changes to my blog. There will be more to come in the upcoming weeks (I know some of you will be thrilled to hear that!) but for now, this small change is just a for a little release.

PS. I realize this entry has nothing to do with the topic of this blog. So I am starting a new one. As soon as my first post is up I will put a link on this blog. Hope you enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!

Don said...

I suppose "changes" are in the air. I too have recently gone through a blog change!

chiggidy said...

aha! welcome back to the blogging arena.

you've been missed!

Kate Smith said...

I'm still waiting for changes. I expect to see celebrities (like Sara Garff), fancy restaurants (see above), and some crazy cool artwork! We miss you here in the land of Bountiful and hope you'll come visit and blog sometime this year. k8 - sara g's friend.

Sara said...

Hi Sara & Katie!!