Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Markel


Mark L. Weinberg (Mark+ L. = Markel....get it :) Sorry Mark!

Mark is seriously one of the coolest people I have ever met. I will fully admit I grossly under-rated him the first time we met. I had no idea what was hiding behind those Gucci glasses, and camera lens, but by a lucky stroke of fate I invited him to go on the first annual "Drop It Like It's Yacht!" Catalina trip and he has been one of my best friends ever since. Mark is one of the most fun, adventurous, talented people I know. (don't believe me just look!) He may like to answer texts & gchats with one syllable words, he may take all of my friends and relatives to the Clinton Street Bakery and not me, but he is still my favorite.
He's a part of the family.

3 comments:

chiggidy said...

Agreed. Mark L. Weinberg is truly a gem. The gal that gets him is super lucky.

Claire said...

he is part of the family!!! and a fav in my book too!

Claire said...

you didnt mention that the last two pics posted on your blog were taken by mark!