Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Mother


Oh mom! I will fully admit I am biased, but my mom is a pretty amazing woman. As I have grown up, passing ages at which I remember my mother, I am in awe of the experiences she has had to go through very young in life. I remember her at my age now, just having her second child and having recently taken another child into her family to raise. She approached every experience with joy and a smile. No matter how hard a situation got, or how bleak the future looked, she always found the silver lining. I learned so much from her love, and her faith in the Lord.

2 comments:

the hopper family said...

Completely agree--3 cheers for Mama Olds!!

Katie Briggs said...

I love this picture of the two of you and couldn't agree more...your mom such an admirably strong, faithful person. I wish I had more of her strength!