Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sara Pauline Wait Garff


So up until now I chose the people I wanted to feature at random, but this weekend I was called to remember how much I love Sara Wait. Through a random encounter I met someone who had known Sara in high school. As we were trying to figure out if we were talking about the same person, he kept saying "She's blonde right? She is really sweet and kind. Yeah, I just remember he being so nice, so sweet." I couldn't think of a better way to describe Sara. She just exudes happiness, kindness, thoughtfulness and enthusiasm. I absolutely love Sara. She is the best friend a person could ask for.

1 comment:

Sara said...

You know the feeling you get when you're about to cry? Your eyes get hot and your nose starts running and your mouth goes into a wierd shape?

Yeah. I miss you.

Thanks for the kind words.