Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Mini

Heather "Mini" Warren. Oh how I love thee! When it comes to Heather, I might be a little sappy. I may or may not (may) tell her 10 times a day how much I love her. But how can I not?She is the best roommate I have ever had. Heather was an answer to my prayers and a huge blessing in my life.
Things I love about Mini:
1. She is pint sized (but likes to claim her height in heels as her actual size)
2. She has the best facial expressions in the world!
3. She is friends with everyone.
4. She is a good friend - she makes all of her friends feel like they are her best friend.
5. She is thoughtful, kind & loving.
6. She loves Diet Coke as much as I do.
7. She is sophisticated, fashionable, refined and VERY funny!

Love you Mini! Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

chiggidy said...

i thought i was the best roommate ever!? or was that just circa New York? have i been replaced?!

kidding. and love you. glad to see you blogging again. i'm waiting for my tribute ;-)

Sara said...

Don't worry Court! It's coming. and I do love you too!